Saturday, November 27, 2010

Amazing!

 Sometimes, I even surprise myself! LOL! I got everything together late last night, so that I could start Jacks' shirt today. It is a striped number & of course I was nervous to start it :P Anyway, I started on it this morning & have had to take a ton of breaks since its a complicated shirt. I just had to focus on each stripe & the shades/highlights that went with them. I finished his shirt this afternoon & couldnt be happier with it! Actually, its very shocking to see it completed...it looks very realistic :) I have started the skin tones on this one & will post more pics very soon! BTW, the last photo is the scanned version so the colors are PERFECT in that one.










2 comments:

  1. wow, jenny, that is really, really well-done...so realistic. the finished portraits will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx, Catherine! Its funny to actually surprise myself on each portrait ;)

    ReplyDelete