Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Heart Designs


I have been DYING to put some of my sketches/designs onto paper!
I started designing on the cruise ship a month or so back, so here are a few.





This next example shows my process for my second design :)

Beginning of pencil sketch


Finished polka dots



Words added



Take out the outline & wording so background can be added
without the pencil lines showing through.



Trying out my Copic Markers in the background



Greenish background and adding a layer of blue



With the blue covering the green



Closeup of finished background...after MANY layers of marker



Adding red to the dots

Red dots completed & words added back in



Adding some shadows to the dots with markers and details
to the words



Closeup of finished polka dots



Finished piece...signed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment