Saturday, April 18, 2015

Creative Weekend...

This has already been an AMAZING weekend and its only Saturday night! Friday evening I was a part of the local Art Walk that happens each month in the Argenta District. It was a nice relaxing experience that I will definitely try again. I knew going in that selling anything would just be a perk. Well, I did sell one piece for $10 and that was enough for me! Not to mention the fact that a lot of people took business cards and were interested in commission portraits. Its all about trying new things and meeting new people :) I set out to finish the portrait of my lovely ladies before this show and I did just THAT!

My little set-up


Final piece


View from my chair


Business cards and pricing info


Box of zentangle goodies


Cute, colorful paintings
I had some SUPER sweet, wonderful friends stop by while I was out there. A BIG thank you to Keenan and Christy for coming out and looking through my art. Also, to Ashley for providing me with the plastic to cover my art in exchange for the humongous stack of National Geographic magazines that I stumbled on at school. I will explain the FUN that we have been having with the magazines in my next post! Last but not least a BIG thanks to JT for calling and checking on me even though she is out of town this weekend ;) It was a great experience and I am very proud that I took the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment