Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Things are really coming TOGETHER...

Alright, so I have enjoyed every second that I have been able to work on these current portraits. It has been an amazing experience and I cannot wait to decide what the next compilation will hold! Anyway, don't let me get too ahead of myself just yet. I have been finishing out the ladies and here is the progress on that piece...

Skin tone is DONE

Completely FINISHED


All Together...ONE more to go


Eyes and Lips 


Just the hair and background left

I feel that with each face I have completed on this piece my abilities have grown. Being self-taught is such a challenge and now that I have a set way of doing things it has made the process so much simpler. Makes for a much more enjoyable time, rather than just feeling like work...Blah!

I am working on a beautiful commission piece for a lovely friend, but I can't post pics yet since it is a Mothers Day present. I will definitely do a post all about it as soon as I can. I linked my instagram to my blog tonight, because I have been using it more often and it is truly for my artwork. I also added some of my favorite blogs that are SUPER inspirational. Check them out on the right under "Favorite Blogs"! I hope that you will follow me, while I take on this crazy journey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment